Tuesday 20 September 2011

FB like Button

This entry dedicated to my dear Puan.Nur Hanani Muhammmad aka kak Hanan Busuk!!!...:P ..hehehe..she is a special person to me....so she become the first person who get to know the existence of my new blog....after I 'ter' deleted the previous one.

After I announce this new blog to her....she asked me.....

K.hanan : Anis mana widget button like like facebook tuh????
Me : owh....yg tu ek....x letak lagi la akak...
K.hanan : Nanti letak tau...akak nak klik klik
Me: baik...nanti saya letak....:)

The cat in this picture is K.Hanan..:D


So K.hanan.... i have already add the widget facebook like button X-Speacially for you to klik klik...
For all readers who wish to add this widget to your site...You may go to this site...:)

psst psst: Please klik the facebook like button for supporting me.....thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment