Sunday 26 August 2012

Orchid

Haluuuuu....

Ahad.....dok di rumah...sambil kite counting2 sheeeppp....eh...counting hours to go to offfffiiisssss tomorrow...arghhhh...hate it...i can imagine tomorrow goona be the glommmyyy...worst...lazynessss day of my life...well it's gonna be hard for me to keep my life back as what do we call 'worker' after a looooooong vacation....pffftttt..

Wait a.minute.....what are the connection between this entry intro and this entry tittle....haaahahahha....i always like this..... Tajuk manjang ke laut....allright.....back to the tittle...
Hmphhhh...i just want to share with all of u...my new creation ( errr...can we just call my painting as creation???....em whatever....this is my blog...so suka hatila)....

Lukisan ini kite inspirasikan daripada pokok bunga orkid mama kite.... Mama kite tu.memang suka tanam orkid...x.paham kite naper mama nak tanam bunga yg susah tuh... Ce tanam bunga raya ke....kertas.ke..kan ke senang.... Hehe....

Ok....let see my mama orchid



Then i transform the pic into this...



Ok guysss...thats all for today
Psst psst. ... Nyampah sok keje

1 comment:

  1. Kretip sungguh ini olang :)

    selamat bekerja semua :)

    ReplyDelete